Hey guys! So… Umm… We are almost halfway through 2022!!! How did that happen?!?!?! I have no idea! 🤷♀️ And so, I am back with another Monthly Wrap Up and some Bullet Journal Spreads. Let’s dive in!
April Wrap Up
April started out with my Spring Break. My family took the opportunity to go to the beach. Although the currents were too rough to get in the water most days, we still had fun! You can see pictures from that trip here. The following week was when tech rehearsals started for musical theater. The week after that we had tech week with a rehearsal every day, each about 3 or 4 hours long. That weekend we had our 4 shows. I had a lot of fun, but by the end I was exhausted!
For Easter we went to church and then hung out at my Grammy’s house the rest of the day. The following weekend I read my Statement of Faith so that I could be confirmed.
I also decided to do Cross Country this fall instead of theater, so we have had some practices for that.
I also started another blog this month! You can check it out here!
I did not read a lot in April, but here is what I did read.
I started Honey by Sarah Weeks.
I finished On the Fence by Kasie West.
I started and finished Of Mice and Men for school.
Some of My Favorite Posts
What I Wrote
Saved by Grace
- Establish a running routine In the last week, I did…
- Swap fall/winter clothes with spring/summer clothes Yes I did!
- Have fun during Mary Poppins tech week, shows, and cast party I had a lot of fun with the whole experience and the people!
- Put summer sheets on my bed Check!
- Make at least 1 new friend or get closer with an acquaintance I don’t think I made any new friends, but I would say I am more willing to go up and talk to some people at church.
- Have no social media Saturdays A few of them were, but not all of them.
- Run 35-40 miles
- Do Heart to Heart regularly
- Develop a solid running schedule
- Put away school stuff (after school ends)
- No Social Media Saturdays
- Get back on a blogging schedule; for writing/creating and posting
- Make 1 new friend
- Develop a daily summer routine
- Make a Summer bucket list
May Bullet Journal
Fun Fact: I first wrote April (instead of May) on this page when I was planning it. I’m not sure what you would call May’s theme, but I used some paper and did a little leaf chain doodle thing on each page. Here are my header, tracker, and goals pages.
Here I will write something I accomplished that day, big or small. On the opposing page is where I am creating my Summer Bucket List and Goals.
Lastly, here is my to do list page.
Thanks for reading everyone! How was your April? What is your bullet journal theme for May?