Hey guys! This is the post that I said would be out for my 1 year blogiversary and 100 followers combined celebration post. I never wrote it up until a week or so ago, so here it is in celebration of my second blogiversary. I present to you…
The Happy Camper Tag
To get the tag started, I will be participating in it! Here we go!
- Link back to the original post
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their post
- Tag your post ‘the happy camper tag’ so we can see who has participated
- Include the rules in your post
- Include the tag graphic in your post
- Answer the questions based on your camping experience. If you haven’t been camping, answer the questions based off of what you think you would like/want to do.
- Nominate at least 3 people to participate in the tag
- Leave an open nomination for all the other Happy Campers out there
- List the questions so your nominees can have easy access to them
- Have fun!
- Would you rather sleep in a camper, tent or hammock? I have only slept outdoors in a tent once, but I think I prefer the camper just cause it is nice to have a larger indoor-ish space.
- Would you rather camp by the beach or in the mountains or in the woods? Why did I ask this question???😂 I don’t know!!! Hmmm I am gonna beat around the bush and say by the lake because it sorta has a beach and the woods.
- Do you like s’mores? Yes!!! You can’t go wrong with chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers. Well, unless you burn the marshmallow…then you can go wrong with chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers…in my opinion at least. Speaking of burnt marshmallows…
- How do you like your marshmallows: uncooked white, golden brown, or burnt black? I like my marshmallows golden brown. They taste so good that way!
- What is your favorite part about camping? Just being outside is so much is fun! If there is water to swim in, then I enjoy that as well!
- What is your least favorite part about camping? Bugs. I know it’s part of the experience, but still. There was one place we went where the bathrooms had so many centipedes in and around them; it was so gross. Also, when I was younger, I was about to eat my s’more when a giant beetle landed on me and I screamed. It was quite a scary experience! 😂
- Share an interesting/memorable (in a good or bad way) camping experience you have (if you’ve been camping). If you haven’t been camping, share an interesting/memorable (in a good or bad way) outdoor experience. One big thing that happened when we were camping was back in 2020. I was rollerblading while my sister was on her bike. I went into an empty parking lot that turned out to have a little bit of a hill that I didn’t notice. At the end of the parking lot was a fence and a gravel path. So as I went down the hill, I gained speed (as something on wheels does when going down a hill…thanks gravity), but there was nowhere to go, so I just decided to fall to stop myself since I didn’t really know how to use my breaks. Well it turns out that the fall that was supposed to stop me stopped me, but it also caused me to break my collarbone. So I spent the last couple days of our trip with a broken bone. I think that is probably the most significant thing that has happened to me on a camping trip.
Any other Happy Campers out there are welcome to do this tag, even if you have never been camping!
Questions for Nominees
- Would you rather sleep in a camper, tent or hammock?
- Would you rather camp by the beach or in the mountains or in the woods?
- Do you like s’mores?
- How do you like your marshmallows: uncooked white, golden brown, or burnt black?
- What is your favorite part about camping?
- What is your least favorite part about camping?
- Share an interesting/memorable (in a good or bad way) camping experience you have (if you’ve been camping). If you haven’t been camping, share an interesting/memorable (in a good or bad way) outdoor experience.
Thanks so much for being with me these past 2 years as well as for subscribing. It means a lot! I hope you guys have fun with the tag!
Side Note: Please let me know if you can see the tag logo when you are online (not in the WP Reader). If not, I’ll fix it in a few hours from when this post goes live.